Monday, May 16, 2016

I am

I am…
Success Criteria
Use a thesaurus to choose the best vocabulary
Choose the best nouns for the poem
Choose the best adjectives to describe some nouns
Leave the reader thinking about your poem by sharing what it inside you


I am Kaedyn
I wonder if i'm geting beta at leouning (learning)
I hear cheering at sport
I see houses when I am jumping on my tramp                      
I want harder books  
I am Kaedyn
I pretend I can do my work sumtimes (sometimes)
I feel my dogs  fluffy fer  
I touch my acer to write
I worry about  getting in trubill (trouble)
I cry when I dont no how   
I am Kaedyn
I understand math
I say a leader leeds (leads) by example   
I dream of video games
I try to do my personal best on my work
I hope to be a lego dsina (designer)
I am Kaedyn



I am proud of my poem because it tells all about me. I tried to use the best words. I am working on my sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment